PageRank Tool The current mood of upoytao at www.imood.com upoytao Add to Technorati Favorites Pinoy-Blogs.com Blog Directory & Search engine Best blogs on the Web: all about WWW Blog Flux Pinger - reliable ping service. Use JavaScript to scramble your email from spiders and spammers. Button Creator for free - make 80x15 and 88x31 in seconds Blog Directory

lunar phases
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters
View My Stats
  • Subscribe

  • kain na!


    Chicken and fried rice in isabela yum!

    How does it feel to be out of work?

    Negative

    1. Nakakaasar.

    2. Nakakapikon.

    3. Di ka makagastos ng maayos.

    4. Minsan iniisip mo mparang walang kwenta yung pinambayad mo nung college.

    5. Laki ka sa utang hanggang sa matapos ang taon na ito.

    Positive

    1. More time for yourself and your loved ones.

    2. more time to watch DVD's

    3. More time to go out

    4. More time to sleep.

    5. more time to just have more time

    Such is the life of a bum. Hindi masyadong demanding pero di rin naman masyadong boring. (Uhmm let me rephrase that yes its so GOD DAMN BORING!)

    Pero may gray area din siya which is something good and bad at the same time.

    YOU CAN DRINK! and thats what I did last saturday.

    Pinaghalo ko ang beer, wine, at gin and the f*&k may hangover nako di pako nakakatulog at gumigising as in sobrang sakit talaga grabe yung tipong nagmumura ka na sa sobrang sakit ng ulo. yung kahit umutot ka lang masakit na kasi pakiramdam mo yung pressure ng dugo mo sisirit sa utak mo grabe ang sakit di ako nakatulog...

    Eventually the following day nakatulog ako matagal siya from 11 am to 5 pm na miss ko nga yung UFC eh haay ganda pa naman sana ng laban... nakipaglaban yung idol kong judoistang si karo parisyan! the best yun sya na siguro yung pinakamagaling na no-gi and with gi fighter sa buong mundo ngayon!

    so i missed a series of good fights and slept my ass off while I reminisce on the good old days when I had a job.

    heniweys ok lang naman I think I need a rest after all the things I did to up my game in BJJ.

    Wish me luck guys!

    0_0

    0 comments: